The Dynamic Service Provider is an Apache Licensed sub-project of the RiftSaw BPEL runtime project.
This sub-project has been established to provide a mechanism for creating dynamic web service endpoints based on a WSDL interface, that can be implemented by a nominated service provider implementation (such as the RiftSaw BPEL runtime).
The sub-project uses a JAX-WS compliant messaging layer, such as JBossWS (native or cxf based).
The binary distribution contains an example service deployer, and further information. This wiki page also provides additional information about using the dynamic service provider mechanism.
|dsp-1.0.0.Final.zip||Dynamic Service Provider Binary Distribution||dsp-1.0.0.Final.zip|
|dsp-1.0.0.Final-src.zip||Dynamic Service Provider Source Distribution||dsp-1.0.0.Final-src.zip|
It is possible to use the Dynamic Service Provider artifacts from a maven build using the following dependencies:
and depending upon the target platform,
<artifactId>dsp-jbossas5</artifactId> (or dsp-jbossas6)
- Building your own service in SwitchYard (JUDCon China)
- The JUDCon was held in China first time in the end of Nov in Beijing, it has almost been 3 years aft…
- RiftSaw 3.0.0-M2 released
- As we said previously, the RiftSaw 3 will be a BPEL component in SwitchYard project. Therefore, as …
- RiftSaw 3 - A new direction
- As of version 3, Riftsaw will no longer be directly distributed as part of this project. The aim of…
- View more riftsaw blog