Creating a Simple 'Hello World' BPEL process
This demo will show you how to use JBoss Tools to creatre a simple business process in BPEL and run it using the RiftSaw BPEL Engine.
From BPEL to ESB and Back: Introduction to the RiftSaw-JBossESB Integration
One of the great strengths of the JBoss software is in the integrations between projects. In this post, we'll examine the Riftsaw - JBoss ESB integration to connect Riftsaw BPEL processes to ESB services.
Using WS-Security with RiftSaw and JBossWS-CXF
Article: Part 1
In these posts we will explain how to add security to a BPEL process deployed in RiftSaw when using jbossws-cxf.
Using BPELUnit for Testing Processes in RiftSaw
This blog will give you some tips and instructions on how to test a BPEL process, deployed on Riftsaw, using the BPELUnit Eclipse plug-in.
- Building your own service in SwitchYard (JUDCon China)
- The JUDCon was held in China first time in the end of Nov in Beijing, it has almost been 3 years aft…
- RiftSaw 3.0.0-M2 released
- As we said previously, the RiftSaw 3 will be a BPEL component in SwitchYard project. Therefore, as …
- RiftSaw 3 - A new direction
- As of version 3, Riftsaw will no longer be directly distributed as part of this project. The aim of…
- View more riftsaw blog